Thursday, May 3, 2018

The way to Japan and the first evening

Well, Sat on a plane for over 10 hours from Tel Aviv to Hong Kong. The food was great and the service amazing. Cathay Pacific live up to their reputation.
Despite a deley on the connection to Naha airport in Okinawa, the next flight was short and I managed to sleep a bit.
I arrived in Japan and started to put my bike together ,attached the packs and rode into Naha where I found a nice hotel. My first Japanese toilet (with the shower, as they call it).



After a nice hot (real) shower, I went to eat. Just across from the hotel there is nice restaurant. All the sea food was fresh and raw. The lobster was still moving, but then they come and take it and make a soup from it.
I am still in shock that I ate all that raw stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on a map