Monday, June 11, 2018

Tokyo

Originally, I had not planed to stop at Tokyo. I thought I'd continue from Fuji further north. However, during the trip I realized that without the ability to communicate with the locals, I am getting to the point of 'seen that, done this' feeling. Shrines and temples were pretty much the same as those previously seen, the views almost the same, so Mount Fuji was a good place to end my trip. But, since I could not take my bicycle on the train, I cycled to the western outskirts of Tokyo. This was the downhill treat for the past few cycling days of uphill. So mount Fuji was not to be the last point of the trip.
After a day off, which I used for visiting Tokyo's city center (a train ride), I continued by bicycle the next day to Tokyo, found a bicycle store that gave me a carton box for my bicycle, and there was the end of my trip and visit to Japan.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Find me on a map